Description

...

At the Honey Farm

Posted on: Sunday, October 13, 2013

This "fall break" weekend was pretty nice. I had a lot of work to do, catching up on my IRB proposal for my research project (now that I finally have a set research topic!) and planning for teaching a class this week, but I always try to work in one fun event or outing each weekend (in social work we call that "self care"). Saturday the Walker Honey Farm was having their annual fall market, so a couple friends and I went to check it out. It wasn't as good as last year; there were less vendors, the weather was a bit too warm, and the overall atmosphere wasn't as fun and friendly (maybe just because Abigail wasn't there). But, I did pick up some pumpkins and some jalapeno jellies from the same vendor as last year! 

- Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger