Description

...

Quarter Century

Posted on: Sunday, August 4, 2013

I turned 25 back on the 22nd of July! I'm not super into my birthday (better than being disappointed), but considering the circumstances, this one was pretty good. It was very chill; I enjoyed the royal baby crazy going on through the day (I totally called ahead of time that it would be born on the 22nd!), and met up with a few friends for dinner at Megg's, after which we went to see The Conjuring. Scary movies make me laugh, and oh how this made me laugh. I ran some errands in the morning, and got myself some frozen yogurt in the afternoon, too. As I posted on facebook, here are some of my favorites from the day. Thanks for all the love- you make my world. :)

Favorite royal baby: Duh
Favorite email/letter: Kyle
Favorite text: tie between Matt who indulged my royal baby jokes and Durwesh who told me to "please do something!"
Favorite new experience: chicken and waffles for the first time. Still confused, but not bad.
Favorite thing that made me laugh: seeing The Conjuring with Olivia and Venee, and that girl who ran squealing out of the theater.
^^Venee brought What About Cupcakes for us to split/try!^^
^^the best! big bag of veggies from Olivia's garden! Now I don't have to grocery shop for a while!^^
^^I really enjoy the creativity of movie theater carpets^^


PS- Happy belated, HRH! I look forward to celebrating every year with you. 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger