Description

...

The Week in Photos

Posted on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monday morning, grey nails, breakfast and lunch
ALL of the fall cider, taco night, ice cream and debate, Kyle packing for the field
orange and aqua, Army kitty, Hux napping
bacon wrapped tomato stuffed chicken, Darwin doing what she does
Conference, bling, date night! napping on dad's giant rucksack
 bottling, my adventurous boys, good morning Temple, awake before 3am calls for Starbucks for sure
fall booties, my friend is coming! I miss this place, blue nails for Pitt


- Mrs. M

3 comments:

  1. I like the Woodchuck fall cider. I wish they sold it all year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loves like a great week! and love that nail color! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger