Description

...

Broccoli Cheese Soup in a Bread Bowl

Posted on: Sunday, October 7, 2012

I thought a perfect end to a cool, fall weekend would be to try this recipe for copy-cat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup. I have to say, I was right! Kyle and I picked up some groceries earlier in the day; I had planned to just get some nice bread to go on the side, but Kyle found these perfect little loaves that would (hopefully) make great bread bowls. And, he was right.

They only take ten minutes in the oven and they were very tasty; perfect for holding the soup! I didn't have chicken stock (because I didn't pay attention when looking at the recipe in the first place), so I used chicken broth, and 2% milk, and didn't measure the veggies or spices, and din't put the soup in a blender, and it still turned out really well. Thanks to Kyle for hollowing out the bread! 

- Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger