Description

...

Thursday Thoughts (14)

Posted on: Thursday, August 9, 2012


{one} Stray kitty has been spotted around more. She is really friendly. She followed me right to the front door and sat there waiting to come in. Huxley discovered her, and tried to get out to hang with this new friend. It was pretty cute. 


{two} Kyle's birthday is Sunday! Hooray!

{three} Kyle and I tried this new (ish) place Smash Burger for lunch. It seems like a nice place and we both enjoyed the food. They put way too much ketchup and mustard on mine and it kind of fell apart and was a big mess, but it tasted good!

{four} First day of class went well. I somehow escaped never having to do an annotated bibliography in undergrad, but I have one due Tuesday. It doesn't look that bad, but I remember everyone hating doing them. Anyway, I'm still super excited for everything, so that's good. 

{five} I think my re-organizing and redecorating of my office area is pretty much complete. Here's a preview. I love my new gold skull.

{six}I'm so excited for new Arrested Development episodes. So excited.

- Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. Ugh...annotated bibs are the literal worst, literally! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never, ever had to write an annotated bibliography. I remember having to do a bibiliography with summaries, but it wasn't graded and more for a we-just-want-to-make-sure-you're-working-on-this project.

    <3 Happy Friday, love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger