Description

...

Week End

Posted on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last weekend I was very happy to have my husband for the whole two days! We watched the Olympics, Kyle finished building the shelving unit for the kitchen, we went out for my late birthday dinner, and other boring things like getting groceries.

via, and team Finland, Opening Ceremonies

Kyle building on Saturday. He designed and built this thing with my input of what would be useful for me working in the kitchen. We mainly needed more storage space for stuff, especially after the wedding as gifts and new toys took over our kitchen table, and what he made is absolutely perfect! I helped very little. 

Huxley, destroyer of blinds, keeping an eye on us outside





The finished product! I love it! 

Of course the cats claimed it as theirs immediately. 


Starting to organize. I'll probably post later on the final organized product. 

Belated Birthday Dinner at the Dead Fish Grill on Belton Lake! We'd never been there before, and it was a cool and busy place. My frozen margarita was my favorite thing I consumed; Kyle really enjoyed his meal (steak. potatoes. veggies) and mine (shrimp and spinach enchiladas) was OK but lacking in flavor. I imagine their food is mostly really good, I think I just picked the wrong thing on the menu. I'd definitely like to go back and sit on the back porch overlooking the lake!




quesadilla appetizer 


Don't forget to enter my Olympics giveaway! Open until Friday! I'm enjoying hearing what your favorite events are! :)

-Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger