Description

...

Sunday Social: In My Bag

Posted on: Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's my birthday, and I've been half doing birthday things (movies, out for breakfast), and half taking care of the possibly abandoned and definitely neglected dogs next door, with a side of headache and stress, so it's has been quite the day. I'll post more about the pups and birthday later, but I found this Sunday Social linkup from Meghan, and it's really just what I need today. A carefree post about purses! :) 


Favorite handbag you've ever owned:
Hmm, I'm not sure! I really like the one I was using before my current one. I like bigger bags that fit over the shoulder (I don't understand carrying bags in your hand or around your forearm. not comfortable and I like having my hands free.). I also really grew to like the one from H&M that I got and used while in Finland (I didn't have room to bring it back with me). 


Dream handbag you lust over:
The one I got today for my birthday! I've been wanting it for months, for the start of grad school in August. It's the Kelly Moore Libby bag. (thanks husband!)



Daily essentials in your purse or work bag
iphone. wallet. chapstick. pen. notepad/paper. keys. tissues. 


What's in your purse(with pictures):
Today:
1. bag from spotted moth
2. Keys (yep that's a lego man keychain that has light up feet!)
3. wallet from urban outfitters
4. glasses
5. Marimekko notebook
6. tissues (just noticed they match my planner)
7. Kindle fire
9. bag with: a couple chapsticks, lip gloss, lotion, medicine, bobby pins, hair tie, hand sanitizer, tide pen, mint strips
10. iphone 
also not pictured: pens!

For grad school: I haven't started yet, so this is really planning ahead; I'll probably do another post once school gets started!
1. notbooks, folders, papers, etc
2. bag with: a couple chapsticks, lip gloss, lotion, medicine, bobby pins, hair tie, hand sanitizer, tide pen, mint strips
3. keys
5. Kindle Fire
6. Marimekko notepad and post-its
7. lots and lots of pens
8. wallet
9. water bottle
10. more matching tissues
11. iphone
12. glasses
also probably: a snack or lunch box, more school supplies, 5 hour energy






 One reason I love this bag is because of the movable organization on the inside. No more fumbling around looking for everything!




I hope everyone had a good weekend!


-Mrs. M

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your bag (and your EC planner), and totally agree about the whole shoulder thing. I can't stand not being able to put a purse on my shoulder.

    Glad you joined the L/U, and thank you for taking care of those poor pups. I saw your tweets earlier, and I'm aching for them! :(

    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you've been having a great day! I love the bag you got for your birthday. So cute and great for Grad school.

    I found you through the linkup, so I'm curious what you're going to school for. I have that same blue Manual in my closet. I was in grad school for Marriage & Family Therapy, but had to withdraw when my husband got orders on the East Coast. I miss it. I hope you love it!

    Again, happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!

    What are planning to go to grad school for? I hope those dogs are ok, I have two of my own and could never imagine neglecting them!!

    Quick question, is the Libby as shinny in person as it is on the Kelly Moore website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that planner is beautiful!

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger