Description

...

Working on the Wedding

Posted on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012


To my merriment, a couple of wedding things arrived in the mail early on Monday (though our mail doesn't come until around 5 pm, so maybe it was actually from late Saturday). It was really just what I needed, a project to start working on. Things have been very blah lately and I haven't been feeling my best. But getting wedding things in the mail helps (and there's more on the way!), and I'm really getting into working on the little details, as my bridesmaids will tell you from the many short emails I've been sending out lately. Invitations should go out at the end of this week or early next week, now that I've realized that obviously the registry doesn't have to be 100% completed at this time. I have to say, Excel has been my best friend with these wedding invites and keeping track of the guest list. I have a big spreadsheet set up with guests, their addresses, and other organizational info so that I know everything I need to know. Except in some cases I forgot to put in addresses when I got them last fall for the save the dates (my bad). And I don't trust that everyone hasn't moved since the fall (I mean, we did), so I send out annoying just checking! messages via facebook and email anyway. But in theory this spreadsheet should be a time saver. 

I'm not sure yet what to do for Wednesday Wedding tomorrow. We'll see what I come up with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger