Description

...

The Husband

Posted on: Friday, March 23, 2012

First, he lets me wear his clothes when I get cold. I could wear my own, but his are usually in piles several locations about the house with easy access. :)

Then, he comes home from being at work for twelve hours with treats. (he brought some for himself too)

And then we order me some much needed new Vibrams, and get $17 off with his REI membership!
YAY! I am really excited about the shoes.

I thanked him by spilling his beer. That won't do.

Happy weekending!

1 comments:

  1. Your hubs sounds a lot like mine...we sure did get lucky didnt we? haha

    I'm constantly wearing his clothes to bed & around the house. Just last night I wore a pair of his boxer briefs as pjs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger