Description

...

Hammock Weekend

Posted on: Saturday, March 31, 2012




















The Weekend.
Kyle only had to go in to work briefly on Friday afternoon (and in civilian clothes), so I went along and we went to lunch at El Chico and to see The Hunger Games! :) I hadn't planned on seeing the movie for a while, after the hype died down and it would be less busy, but I wanted to take advantage of the timing- a 2pm show on a weekday, when kids would be in school and the theater was bound to be relatively empty. My plan worked! 

Some wedding things- finally getting Kyle measured and looking at some outfit options for him, and the arrival of some more little details! I found out my dress has also arrived back in PA, so I'll have to plan a trip back up for a fitting! Invitations have been arriving at their destinations, and it makes me really happy to hear that people got them and think they're nice.

We played outside with the kittens and Kyle put up his hammock. 

Kyle got all the parts for fixing his motorcycle, and fixed it! And I started to reread The Hunger Games while cooking in the heat and getting a couple shades darker outside. Because even though I just finished the series, I'm not ready for it to be over.

Kyle is out visiting an Army buddy, and I just finished a workout. 
pre-workout, obv.

Tomorrow is: laundry, groceries, taxes. Maybe more time in the sun. Filling out papers. Dreaming of wedding times ahead! Getting mug swap things ready to send off! OH and watching the Pens game!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger