Description

...

Wine and Love

Posted on: Thursday, February 2, 2012

more info on wine and love found here

W(h)ine:

I miss school. I'm hoping I can do more...grad school application in review. Nerves.
If it is this warm in January, the summer down here is going to be miserable, and I will be sure to complain about it all the time.
I have no friends in close proximity. Another problem with Texas.
Those stupid command strip hooks. Are stupid. Over the last month, everything we hung up with them has fallen down. First, our moose welcome sign, fell and broke a little. Yesterday, two photo collages. Today, an artsy photo in a frame fell and the glass shattered. Not cool, command strips. I'll stick to a nail and hammer from now on.


Love:

That husband brought actual wine home after work!
Thursday NBC shows.
My bridesmaids. And this wedding. I'm getting really excited.
The kittens. Even though they drool all over me. They love to cuddle.
Having a couple good hair/outfit days!
Working out.
Our old people habits, like going to bed at 9 and waking up at 4:30.
Our one year marriage anniversary is coming up so soon! A little over a month away. Crazy. This means a trip to IHOP!

I really don't have much to complain about. Things are pretty great. :)

- Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. M, I am Rachel with Command(TM) Brand Products. I was sorry to read your W(h)ine included the Command(TM) product and you had damages. We would like to assist. Please contact us directly at 800-537-9514 using reference number 4703550. We typically get the product back and work to reimburse for any damaged items! Thanks, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger