Description

...

February

Posted on: Sunday, February 5, 2012

Coming up this month:
via, the most beautiful blog I've ever visited

10- Baylor School of Social Work Preview Day
via
14: Valentine's Day
via
23: Army Ball. I guess I need to figure out what to wear...

25: Gomez concert in Dallas. yay yay yay!

28: Kittens First Birthday

I would also like to:

Make some granola
via

Finish up my last grad application

Do a lot of wedding things

Find a job

Get a kitchen table and chairs so we can eat like real people

Make a version of this

and maybe this
via
Cook some new foods
greens with goat cheese, beets and candied pecans
raspberry and white chocolate peanut butter bread
guacamole
this is going to happen today
and go see The Grey and enjoy sangria on date night with husband :)



What does your February look like?

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger