Description

...

Broccoli Quinoa Casserole

Posted on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Remember back when I got a giant bag of quinoa and ended up not actually cooking much at home? Well I brought it with me to Texas, determined to use it up in some tasty meals. I've found a few I would like to try, including this broccoli quinoa casserole. Kyle has never had quinoa before, so I decided to make the casserole today to serve as a side dish with leftover meat from Clem's down the street. It was tasty! Nice and creamy, and I think it's even better (tasting, and more healthy) with quinoa than it would be with rice.






And then there was some cuddling with Darwin. Both kitties have been super affectionate since we haven't been forcing them into a car for hours and hours.


- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger