Description

...

Up the Mountain

Posted on: Monday, January 23, 2012

One of the things Kyle wanted to do while back in PA was to hike Mount Nittany. Even though it was cold and a little rainy out, Kyle managed to convince me to go for a hike this afternoon. We selected two walking sticks from my dad's collection, I borrowed my mom's boots, and we headed out. We didn't have time for a very long hike, but went up the mountain and to a couple overlooks. We didn't run into any other humans or creatures during our hike, but we saw a few tracks.  It was really quite nice. The way back down was a little annoying as it was sometimes slippery, but we managed to not fall, yay! 







 Happy Valley




 Boalsburg overlook



 deer tracks



 our walking sticks and hats

- Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. I seem to have missed that you guys were in town. Care to go for a drink or perhaps another hike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been on Mt. Nittany in the winter - the overlooks are great! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger