Description

...

Turkey Day and the Next Couple Weeks

Posted on: Friday, November 25, 2011

The Thanksgiving Day work extravaganza went pretty well! I got to chat with Kyle and see his face on my iphone (love that phone!), I got to visit family for a wee bit, and I got to eat some turkey! I am so looking forward to the holidays; I'm really ok with Christmas music starting up, decorations going up, and all things Christmas. I am hoping Kyle and I will have found a place by Christmas to get moved into, but as long as he is back I will be ok if we have to spend the holiday at a hotel. I am really super excited. Two more weeks of work, then I'm moving to Texas and going to see my husband! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! 






- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger