Description

...

Nine Months Old and Six Months Down

Posted on: Tuesday, November 29, 2011




These two cuties turned nine months yesterday. They have been waking me up a lot lately, but they are really the best kittens ever. I will really miss them when I leave them up here while I drive down to Texas and Kyle and I find a place for us all to live. And they are really going to hate us for a while for driving them down to Texas in January, but hopefully they get used to the car and learn to enjoy the adventure.


I also totally didn't notice we passed the six month mark for Kyle's deployment! Hopefully we won't have to take it to seven!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger