Description

...

Sorry for the Crickets

Posted on: Saturday, October 22, 2011

I have been very absent. My blog hasn't even been a tab on Chrome all week (yet a link to a motorcycle in Austin has been up for days...). I guess everyone needs a break sometime, and this post isn't to definitively say that this unplanned break is over, but it is Saturday and I owe you some cat pictures.




And really how am I to blog when that is going on? There has also been skyping with husband until past my bedtime. It's been a really good and busy week actually. I have some posts and topics in the works, so hopefully soon I will be able to get things going again.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger