Description

...

Smells like October

Posted on: Saturday, October 1, 2011

After work today mom and I did a little shopping (it was almost Christmas-time busy at the mall, but without the mall Santa and *NSYNC Christmas album playing in the background) . Look at all the pumpkin spice smells I found! Maybe I went a little overboard,  and I'm not sure candles are very possible with the kittens around (maybe when they sleep), but on this rainy cold day I was very excited to return to the apartment and make it smell wonderful and cozy inside.



And yes, I gave in and got a coffee maker. I'd been thinking about it for a while, due to many hours of work and few hours of sleep, and so I didn't have to drive to get a cup if I wanted one, but I just made the decision on the spot. I feel like becoming a coffee drinker changes a person, but once I found DD Cafe pumpkin spice in the coffee aisle, I knew it was the right decision. I don't think I will become addicted or dependent...famous last words? There was a moment of panic when I wasn't sure if I had any mugs that weren't holding odds and ends or pencils and pens, but then I remembered to look in the other cupboard.



Yum. I'm glad a lot of other people seem to really like October too (data from facebook)! :) 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger