Description

...

New Phone and Snow Day

Posted on: Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday I worked 6:30 to 3 and 10:30 to 6:30 this morning. It snowed a lot more than I was expecting, but it was pretty cool. Today you would hardly know that yesterday was a snowy slushy mess. I got an iphone yesterday, too (no more Droids for this lady), so aside from the first two photos, I've been playing with the awesome camera and Instagram app. As usual the kittens are my photo subjects. They were curious and also a bit scared of the falling melting snow today. 






















I'm off to work again, but only until 8 tonight. 
I miss Pitt and I miss my husband.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger