Description

...

Hello Monday

Posted on: Monday, August 29, 2011

No Monday Movie post today! I am sorry. I could write a little blurb about Crazy Stupid Love, but I haven't really thought about the movie at all since I saw it a couple weeks ago, so I never really figured out what I thought about it anyway. I guess that is kind of a review...

Today was my first day at my new job (after working the morning shift at my other job)! It was a good day. I think I will quite like it.  I'm already thinking of things I can do with the kids and things I want to learn myself. I am certain it will be a wonderful experience in figuring out what I want to do with my life. I'm happy about it.

I wanted to wake up at 4 am so I could workout before the day (work started at 7), but I couldn't get to sleep until maybe 1 am, so that did not happen. I still woke up but hung out in bed with the kittens until 4:30 or so. But I'm going to do that now before I get a minute to stop and realize how tired I am, and I have things to do the rest of the evening, so this post will have to suffice for the time being. Oh, being busy again!


I hope your week is starting out wonderful!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger