Description

...

From the desk to the Facebook

Posted on: Sunday, August 7, 2011

I created a facebook page for the blog!
It was mostly a spontaneous decision, but maybe it will be useful for the following reasons:

This should be a better way to keep things organized instead of having links posted all over my personal facebook page. It will keep all updates and posts together on one page.

People have had problems posting comments to the blog page, and though I tried to fix the issue I'm not sure if it has been resolved. But you can leave comments on the facebook page at least!

I'm pretty sure more than 8 people read my blog (but maybe not?) and have just decided not to "follow" it. If you are so inclined, you can now "like" my page instead!


We'll see how it goes. If it is not handy I can always delete the page.
Thanks for reading!

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger