Description

...

Hello From Texas

Posted on: Monday, May 23, 2011

I've been in Texas since Wednesday evening. The weather has been kind of hazy and looking like it is threatening to storm and sometimes doing so, but also at times blindingly bright out; generally pretty warm but not as hot as it could be. Kyle has had more free time than the last times I've visited, so we get to spend more of the day together. His parents and brother flew down on Saturday for a weekend visit so we've been showing them the glories of Killeen (it doesn't take very long. At all.). We wanted to go horseback riding yesterday but we called the place and they are closed until further notice. We think the horses are on strike.

I think for this blog I'll start what I plan to call Movie Monday, where I'll review a movie on Mondays (clever eh?). One that I've recently seen (Thor and Bridesmaids) or favorites from the past. I might start later today, or next Monday.

Looks like I'll be starting my drive back to PA in the early evening on Thursday. I can at least get a few hours in to get past Dallas to shorten my drive a little for the next long haul to Tennessee. I really don't know how far I can get each day, but I'm hopeful the journey won't take more than three or four full days.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say...

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger